- Justabit appeared on TV yesterday, talking about the Songs of Love charity drive and Nxt.
- We now have a level on the Bitscraper project.
- rickyjames posted an update on funding committee membership.
- Applications are now closed.
- Members can make a statement in this thread.
- There will be a week long voting round starting 1st of March.
- abuelau has released an online Nxt Wallet at mynxt.info. To make things more exciting, he is giving away NXT as a launch promotion in this thread.
- nexern has something to say to people who complain that his client is late.
- Exchanges find Nxt difficult to implement, because it works differently from Bitcoin and clones of Bitcoin. Here is information for exchanges that want to add Nxt. Feel free to point them to it if they ask you.
Nxt payment systems
- CoinPayments.net has added Nxt to it’s supported coins. Merchants can now use Nxt as a valid payment method!
- Extra links for Nxt payments.
- Here is a preview of the Java API for client 0.8.0.
- Nxt has been added to penny-alts.co.uk.
- jl777 is working on a multisig gateway. Again, follow the posts by CIYAM and jl777 for an interesting discussion on the use of floating point in financial systems.
Share this post!