NRS Client update 0.7.6
- A succesful SWARM got Nxt to the top of the Mintpal vote in one day!
- 500,000,000 Nxt has now been traded on DGEX.
- Thanks to msin, Atomic-Trade will be adding Nxt to their exchange.
- nxt-e.com is a relatively new exchange offering Nxt to BTC, DOGE and FLAP.
- We need a public paper for exchanges to easily implement NXT.
- The reddit Tipbot is still looking for someone who can check the code. Ask TwinWinNerD about a possible bounty on this.
- Nxtio is now available in Japanese.
- Bitventurer is looking for people to develop nxt.org.
- An initiative for a game using Nxt or an Asset coin has been met with great approval. So far 20500 NXT in donations has been raised. More information can be found on the new site Nxtopia and this thread.
- iNxt 1.0.6 is now available in the AppStore.
- EvilDave has made Nxt stickers. They will be available for purchase.
- Here is a list of upcoming conferences.
- Nxt clothing and giveaways are in development.
Concepts and discussions
- About charity and microloans.
- A discussion about safety of online clients starts here.
- A question about how to get legal fiat out of an Asset Exchange IPO.
- Pinarello has set up various threads, set to evolve into subforums on the nxtcrypto forums.
- The funding committees are still being formed.
- neer.g has pledged 500,000 Nxt to the Automated Transactions project (formerly Nxt scripts). More info here.
- We are still looking for code auditor! If you know of someone, drop us a line in-thread!
Share this post!