Every time I start making these posts I think: “Hm, not much happened today. I may have to skip one if I don’t want to look ridiculous.” Then when I have finished one I am once again amazed at how much we accomplish every day. On this Valentines Day I want to make a huge bow and express my admiration for all the people out there that continue to work, think, joke and produce for the Nxt ecosystem! Be proud of what you have accomplished in such a short span of time, people!
- Nxtchg.com is almost closing! Today is your LAST chance to easily withdraw your deposits! Do so now, to minimise aggravation!
Discussion & Concept
- jl777 has proposed a concept for a Federation of Gateways to provide a p2p exchange for (crypto)currencies. To follow this discussion, simply follow jl777′s posts. The discussion has ended for today at this post.
- A proposal for Nxt fee structure, with an underpinning in math.
- Some people were having a discussion about a (Latin) motto for Nxt.
- Here you can find a tentative plan for using Aliases with OpenID.
- You can find a report about the Berlin Bitcoin Conference here.
- Our attendance of the conference has already resulted in an article on cryptocoinsnews.com.
- There is a plan by Cointropolis (Justabit and NiftyNikel) to have a charity action in Nxt.
- Tai Zen of Prisoner of Freedom has released three new parts of his interview with Anon136.
- You can find the official thread for the Offspring client by DGEX here.
- The Nxtty online wallet now has SSL.
- Nxtclient.org has added links to his page. You can see all current clients there.
- Here is a tutorial for using self-signed SSL certificates with NRS.
- The Testnet has been reset due to blockchain corruption. If you want to participate in testing the Asset Exchange, please ask for Testnxt in the BCT thread.
Share this post!