A few discussions came along today:
- A long one at the end of the day (ongoing) about the Voting System, which starts here and goes on for about 6 pages.
- A curious discussion intitiated by this post by Come-from-Beyond, whether we should help NEX. The general opinion was that the source should be freely available, but no active help needs to be given. Minority opinions ranged from “ignore him” to “let him burn”. The NEX thread can be found here.
- rriky92’s iNxt app has been submitted to the App Store.
- Here is the HTML to upload a file to a Nxt Message.
- You can find some more information on CfB’s project to create a PoW coin on top of Nxt’s PoS here, here and here.
- NxtWatcher 0.1.4 by MtheK has been released.
- A new exchange, called PoloniEx has added the NXT/LTC pair today. We don’t know who the owner is yet, so use at your own discretion.
- Generally, trade has been good today, with NXT rising to the 0.00009 BTC regions. See the daily trade figures from Bter en DGEX here.
- Bter now has a daily withdrawal limit of 200,000 NXT instead of the initial 200 NXT.
- A proposal for a big giveaway was made to do when the client is launched.
- A list of conferences NXT may visit can be found here
- An update on Amsterdam conference(s).1
- There was an article about Nxt on coindesk again.
- MyNxt.org was launched.
- How far are we along with the Transparent Forging code?
- A view on how the distribution of NXT is coming along, compared with the current BTC distribution as a benchmark.
- gimre’s made an entry for the signature verification bounty
- User rickyjames voiced concerns over account safety. You can find some replies here.
- Clone madness took an unexpected turn with the launch of KLONE, a NXT clone that proposes to use a Proof-of-Clone protocol.
Share this Post